The end of the year calls for new year predictions, so here are 10 things you won’t see in 2019…
10. The Federal Reserve won’t stop managing the monetary system to benefit the banks that created it to serve their interests in the first place.
9. Foreign central banks won’t increase their dollar holdings, although they will increase their gold holdings.
8. Congress won’t reduce federal spending; it won’t stop creating trillion-dollar deficits; and, it won’t make a serious attempt to reduce the $22 trillion debt.
7. The Washington establishment won’t hold most of its members to the same legal standards that it applies to the ordinary people.
6. Washington Republicans and Democrats won’t stop trying to divide the people to win elections. They will, however, concentrate their attention on smaller divisive issues while the fundamental issues of America’s freedom and prosperity go unaddressed.
5. The establishment’s lapdog press won’t bother to report accurately on the fate of the dollar. Nor will their reporting on gold be accurate.
4. The establishment lapdog press won’t blame the nation’s monetary problems on the Federal Reserve and the nation’s money manipulators. It will blame the people instead.
3. While Washington may commission a study, launch a new bureau, or even appoint a bureaucrat, nothing meaningful will be done about the declining lifespan of the American people.
2. Monetary and fiscal policy won’t stop shrinking the American middle class.
1. In an economic crisis, such as Venezuela, you won’t see people standing in line to exchange their gold for paper money like dollars. It’s always the other way around.
How accurate do you think these predications will be when we look back on them at the end of 2019?
We’ll review them then. In the meantime, all we can say is buy gold, and have a Happy New Year!